The Dress


How to lose weight in 2 months:

Find an immature boyfriend. 
Get drunk and pick a fight with the immature boyfriend who got you drunk in the first place.
Break up.
Then, cry your heart out. Don't eat. Sulk. 
Then, just go to work.
Find more work.
Read books.
Blog about your emo sh*ts in life. 
Impose "No Rice Policy" except when there is Jollibee.




I bough this dress from a thrift shop last year, that time I couldn't fit in the dress. I told myself that it would be my dress for my graduation in Grad School 2 years from then. 

Every now and then, I wear this dress and see if it fits me already, I still have a hard time zipping it up without suffocating, not until tonight. I knew I just had to take a photo of me! Next will be to buy that high-heeled black shoes from Zara I had always wanted. 

The next challenge will be to keep fitting in this dress until the big day! And every time I binge-eat, I will look at this photo and remember this dress! Hahahaha. There is still a lot of work to do on the abs and arms and the legs and I have a year to keep working on it. 


Comments

  1. Looks like you've had a crazy 2018 so far. This reminded me of a video I saw a while back - it stars the hilarious Beck Bennett. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    And gagraduate ka! Nadadama ko. hahaha whether you fit in that dress or not, I'm sure it will be completely magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the vid and STEP 3 just nailed it! Dang! HAHAHA.

      Yes, I started this, I will graduate this! LOL. Anuraw?!
      It had always been my dream to wear a sablay, and so with this, I hope to get that fulfilled. Harinawa.

      Delete
  2. I can't too the "no rice policy." I love rice too much :). Congratulations and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our ways of keeping ourselves healthy and strong, yours must really be more intense and tougher :)

      Delete
  3. I'm feeling that Melania Trump realness in that dress gurl!

    I need to find an immature boyfriend too. Kaso may Jollibee na dito. Pano yan? hahaha! Though I'm not sure of they will be serving rice also here.

    Anyway, you really look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buti na lang din talaga out of the way ang McDo dito. HAHAHA.
      My appetite is back! I still need to lose 2 kgs.. Arghhh...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023