Where would you like to go?

365 QOTD

Where would you like to go?

I want to go to Europe. I want to see castles and dungeons and cobblestones and old things and museums. I don't know but I am fascinated by these kinds of things-- history, old-fashioned lifestyle and just the peace and silence that comes with the exhibits.

****
Monday has been the kind of day I could wish any work day would be. People at work are calm with not so much pressure about sales and other money-related concerns. I was also able to do quick readings in between classes.

The bookmarks my friend had collected for me from parts of the world have also arrived in the mail today-- from NYC, NZ and SG. I started collecting bookmarks 2 years ago when I realized that I have no collections of whatsoever. I am not a fan of ref magnets and other trinkets that would just pile up in a corner and had no functional value for a long time. Thus, I had collected keychains and bookmarks. From friends, I ask for bookmarks then as for me, I try to find Hello Kitty keychains from places I had visited here in Japan. 

I finished a module for one of my subjects in MA class as a prerequisite for a paper that I have to start writing tomorrow. I have been neglecting the other subject that I know needs more of my attention, so tomorrow morning, I will work on it as well. I never thought that it is this difficult. Well, I am enrolled to the best school in my country, and so, for sure, they expect nothing but the best from their students. The major struggle isn't really with what I study but with finding the time and encouragement to keep reading and thinking. Work is a major time-consuming factor. But I can't complain. I chose this for myself. I wanted this, I just really hope that I will have that same motivation until I get my diploma in two years.

I can't help but feel happy when I get to receive random messages.

The piano piece The River Flows in You by Yiruma played on my playlist just a few minutes when I was almost finished with studying. I couldn't but just stop and listen. I don't know why, but there is something with that musical piece that consumes me and mesmerizes me. Maybe its the sadness and longing.

Still, I am going to bed with a grateful heart. 

Comments

  1. Where would you like to go?
    1. Gusto ko pumunta sa Dubai at ma-amaze sa mga magagarang buildings nila hahaha.
    2. O kaya sa Baguio na lang... kasi napakainit dito (dagdag stress lol).

    UP-Open U ka cher Kat? Mahirap ba?...
    Ang pangarap kong UP...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023