What did you have for lunch today?

365 QOTD

What did you have for lunch today?

I was supposed to just have canned tuna and rice for lunch but I bought chicken nuggets at Family Mart and left the canned tuna unopened for another day.

*****
Work ends at 12 midnight.
From the day I decided to go back to my online job, I usually just hurry back home clean up the mess I had left for that day, eat dinner, chat with family and start working at 10pm til 12mn. I just leave my weekday rest day free of any scheduled work so I can focus on other house chores and personal errands.

*****
I wish to drag the days faster to December so I can go home and get as many hugs as I can. Hug is a very rare commodity at this side of the earth. Add the fact that I have limited number of friends I can call my family in here.

*****
My MA classes will start of August 5th. I hope my laptop won't crash on me sooner than expected. Not yet, Macy. Please hang in there. I actually saw an Asus Ultrabook Core i7 on sale at Amazon at an incredibly low price, but I just can't still afford it by 10k yen. I just have to get lucky the next months to see the same kind of deal again and I really wont have second thoughts grabbing the chance to get that. For the meantime, lemme get that 2-pc bikini on sale that I really will never have the courage to wear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023