So, what will I write about today?


I woke up at 9am. Slowly worked my way into the day, had an internal battle about attending the Japanese class, in the end, I still did go to it(happy laugh). Good job to that, Self.

Two classes today, lesser vids watched in between. Booo...

Free dinner courtesy of Tita G! Yey!

Eventhough I sleep late, I keep waking up at around 5 or 6 am and I have struggle getting back to sleep. I keep dreaming of the same person, too.

Six months and I always tell myself that I still have many things to learn. Made me think if within that span of six months, had I learn something? I probably did  but since I am naturally stubborn, I slip back to being that every now and then. So, I need constant reminder.

I dont know about tomorrow, but I know that God holds my hand.

365 QOTD
Were you alone today?
Nope. I was different bunch of people today who made me feel I belong and I matter. It was a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023