Lost in Translation

09 May 2017

365 QOTD

Today I lost _______________.

Today I lost buckets of tears again after completing the Second Season of Code Blue.

Code Blue is a Japanese medical drama series featuring one of the hottest Japanese actors, Tomohisa Yamashita aka Yama Pi.

Completing the series made me want to learn Nihonggo more. The entire series is just full of deep philosophical thoughts about oneself, relationships and personal values. I wonder what more if I can understand it from the first language like I understand English and Filipino.

Kudos to the translators and subtitle makers for the series as they were able to convey the emotions and thoughts, in my opinion.

I look forward to watching Season 3 soon!

Comments

  1. Heard about that drama but haven't found the time to start watching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023