Frustrated 24.05.2017

I want to write every day. And every day, I struggle where to start with what to write, since there's just so many uninteresting things happening in my life, I'd rather not write.

Coz, if I write every day:

.....it will just be all about being lonely. How I long for company, someone I can share stories with, instead of writing it down. 

.....it will just be about how I am struggling to blend in where I am at. How frustrating it can be to talk to someone and even ask for someone. 

.....it will just be about my frustration why I can't speak the language. That pressure I put into myself and unrealistic expectations upon things surrounding me.

......it will be just be about that news I've read and how valid it is. How I complain that I will not read the news anymore but I still kept reading it.


Today, I watched Beauty and the Beast again. I will never get tired of fairy tales. I hope, I really don't get tired of it and the feeling it brings. The faith, the hope, the romance and the music that comes with it. It is just so beautiful.

I wonder how my own fairy tale will be....


365 QOTD
Did you use your time wisely today?

I think so.
Hmmm.. I bought that guitar. A secondhand Yamaha C 60A model. I had already played two cover songs ;)

I did the laundry and ironed the clothes.

Also, the grocery.

Capped the day by going to the onsen with my dear Tita G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023