My Ex and Whys

My Ex and Whys

As any typical Filipino modern love story, they lived happily ever with all the "hugots" involved and all the supporting roles involved-- the pambansang bestfriend, the wingman, and the titas of manila.

***

365 Questions QOTD

What advice were you given?
... my closest friend who's in Iceland advised me that I should never stop believing that there is the one which she emphasized in another statement that I should never stop swiping right. LOL.

***

A Hug

Where I'm at right now, every hug I get or I give out, it's just so valuable. It's rare.

***

Cherry Blossoms Soon

Cherry blossoms as per forecast, here in Miyazaki, will be next weekend. Hopefully it doesn't rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023