Randomthoughts 01 Nov 2016

9:18 PM

1. Tapos na yung long weekend. Parang wala naman akong naaccomplish na remarkable in life. LOL. Extend pls.

2. I believe that God really granted my birthday wish on the day itself and it is in the process on unfolding to be in the next few weeks.

3. I am having so much doubt and fear inside me. Last night, I prayed to God to grant me that peace and to trust in Him always, I cried in prayer and I got a good sleep after.

4. Three modules to go and 3 exams, the semester will be over. Mukhang di ako makakagraduate ayon sa ideal timeline ko, pero kelangan kong tapusin tong sinimulan kong ito. Gapang kung gapang pero forward gapang pa rin.

5. Major decluttering ang magaganap. Literally and figuratively.

6. Ang sakit mahalin ng Pilipinas.

7. Sobrang thankful ako for having a supportive family. I can't wait for the day na ako naman yung magbibigay ng suportang kelangan nila.

8. I was supposed to go on a couple of dates, I chickened out on the day of the date. On both occasion said I was busy. Yung una, nagpa-mani-pedi lang talaga ko. The second one, I went straight home lang.

9. Ang gulo ng kwarto ko. Sana maligpit nya yung sarili nya. LOL.

10. Checklist here and there. Checklist. Checklist. Neverending checklist.

9:42 PM

Comments

  1. I do Number 3 almost everyday and not because I wanted to cry but because... anyway, it is not about me. I hope we all have magic powers to let things put themselves in order. Oo, number 5 is difficult to do, ginagawa ko pa rin yan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023