Awesome August 2013

I love Fridays and I'm lovin' my kids more and more!

Yesterday, I had to call the attention of the little "girls at the back" for not listening during class discussion. As I arrived and dropped my things on the table, I received this note from one of them. I would have hugged them both, but I couldn't so I just smiled and reminded them of their promise.

Little by little, they are learning the value of learning, love and respect. 

It's a Fantastic Friday! (*insert #teacherkilig)

We learned about "pandiwa", spelled words with consonant blends, unscrambled letters to form words for parts of the body, learned about our Filipino ancestors and practiced subtraction with regrouping. I know it may be a lot to remember in one day for some of them.

Little by little, we are both lovin' learning while having fun.
Seeing them get busy as they do classroom jobs, go excited over "Good Job", "Magaling" and "Kaya Mo Yan!" stamps all over their notebooks, arms and faces, and hear them say "Teacher, next week nood ulit tayo tapos exercise ulit ah", "Goodbye Cher, mamimimiss kita"- it's PRICELESS.

Meet mah huggable Tidibur!

I received something from my Birthday wishlist too! Thank you so much Ms. Gracie c",) 

Pwede pa pong humabol yung gustong humabol! Lol!

Maring may have tried to screw up my birthday, nevertheless, it was failure on her part. I was able to reconnect with my co-fellows, had coffee, took a picture with Ronald McDonald, and Hello Kitty Vans, received wonderful birthday wishes from all over, lunch date with my family, joined the nation in #Millionpeoplemarch and and finally ended the last Friday of the month happily with my class.

So, bring it on September!

Can't wait to see my PBO friends again this coming Sunday, Sept.1st. I feel like I'm starting the -ber months with a ROAR by Katy Perry!



Comments

  1. Yung saya mo, parang kasama na rin ako, ramdam na ramdam sa Bkk! I wish I can say the same things but guess what, marami akong ipon na magagandang alaala to last for some time. I wish you the best ber months.

    You are on the right track when it comes to teaching for the children are clamoring for more and they are showing their interest and love not only to you but to learning. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Where's the beer? Lol. Yes, thank you Sir Jonathan. with your friendship, we will make a lot of memories! Happy ones :)

      Delete
  2. Yey, dahil na rin yan sa mahusay mong paghulma sa young minds ng iyong mga mag-aaral Teacher Kat. Kaya ang sweet-sweet nila sa iyo :))

    Pa hugs ulet kay Tidibur mo XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe.. fiel, di ko alam..basta laro lang kami ng laro :D

      Delete
  3. Kitakits later... Dalhin mo si Tidibur... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, teacher!kinilig din ako sa letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayiee... Ako din... kilig much tlaga...

      Delete
    2. never did something like that before. behaved ako e. haha

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. yey... being with kids, really gives happiness...

      Delete
  6. awwww. dapat tinatago yang ganyang mga sulat at sinasama sa teaching portfolio :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated happy birthday!! Ang sweet ng letter. =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. pinagsisihan ko ngayon, sana dapat pla naging lavabol ako sa mga kupal kong teachers noong araw na estudyante ako. ang alam ko kasi noon ang mga close at sumusulat sa mga guro ay mga sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday! Napakasaya naman makatanggap ng mga ganyang bagay. Hay! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023